All Hallows - The Orchard Room
The Orchard Room is the original master bedroom for the farmhouse
It is spacious and full of light from the sash window that overlooks the fruit trees, walled cutting garden and paddock. The decor lends itself to country living with period features and quintessentially English accessories. Located on the first floor of the house, this bedroom is available for double occupancy and offers an en-suite bathroom which is accessed down a small flight of stairs. It also boasts a connecting sitting room which is a perfect place to relax after a long day exploring the hidden country lanes of Dorset. The facilities include:
- Super-king contemporary double bed with deep divan mattress
- Duck feather duvet
- High thread count cotton bedding
- An adjacent private sitting room with flat screen TV
- En-suite bathroom with separate shower
- Heated towel rail
- Natural toiletries
- Fluffy towels and bathrobes
- View of the gardens and front aspect
- Butlers dresser with Dorset Tea and freshly ground coffee making facilities with a selection of herbal infusions and organic hot chocolate
- Freshly baked treats, warm from the AGA
- Complimentary Dorset cream tea on arrival and the option to pre-order a local cheese and charcuterie platter for your arrival night
- Award-winning breakfast delivered on a tray to your door each morning
The Orchard En-suite Rooms at All Hallows Farmhouse is available for an exclusive minimum stay of two nights, for two guests sharing. As life begins to return to normal, we promise that there will be no other residential guests staying during your visit. So you can rest assured there will be plenty of space and ‘social distancing’. The price of £140 per night (for two guests sharing) includes our award-winning breakfast delivered on a tray to your room each morning.
BOOK your ‘stay-cation’ to relax in a historic Georgian farmhouse home that is located in the traditional English village of Wimborne St Giles on the edge of Cranborne Chase, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Relax beside the fire in the guest sitting room.
- Take the time to read your favourite books or watch television.
- Explore the gardens or ramble the many bridleways along the Hardy Way
- Book a cookery class in our farmhouse kitchen beside the AGA
All Hallows Farmhouse is also located within easy reach of:
What our guests say…
‘What an amazing home. Thanks so much for the welcome – we had a great break. The breakfasts were simply the best – amazing. We will be back.’
Helen and Mark from Birmingham
Maria from Norway
‘Perfect location to stay for attending our godson’s wedding at St Giles House. Wonderful welcome and everything was simply perfect. Thank you.’
David and Heather from London