Farmhouse Bed & BreakfastCombine your cookery class & escape to the Dorset countryside.
Rest awhile within the Cranborne Chase Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Discover the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site. Cross the border into Wiltshire and marvel at Stonehenge.
Extend your ‘hands on ‘ cookery experience with an exclusive, farmhouse bed and breakfast stay. Please get in touch for more details and latest availability.
We think you will love….
- Afternoon tea and homemade cakes served on arrival.
- The generous breakfasts made from scratch with locally grown ingredients.
- Our AGA baked sourdough and award-winning marmalade.
- A tray of freshly ground coffee or Dorset tea and homemade biscuits delivered outside your door each morning.
- Posies of homegrown cut flowers arranged in jugs on the breakfast table and in your room.
- Award-winning Bramley natural toiletries in the bathrooms.
Things to be aware of….
- Freshly laid eggs are served for breakfast but our flock of hens run with a cockerel who is an early riser!
- The house is surrounded by a working farm.
- We have two very friendly Labradors who live in our
adjoining cottage but are not allowed in the guest rooms.
- The closest pubs and restaurants are all located within a short car journey.
- There is a minimum booking requirement of a two night stay during our peak seasons.
The Orchard Room
Super king ensuite bathroom with separate shower.
One night stay for two people sharing is priced at £150 and will include our award-winning farmhouse breakfast.
Two night stay for two people sharing is priced at £140 per night and will include our award-winning breakfast each morning.
The Mulberry Room
Spacious double overlooking the walled garden and watercress beds beyond with private adjacent bathroom and separate shower.
Available to book for small group classes. Please get in touch for more information.
Award-winning AGA cooked breakfast each morning.
Early tray of freshly brewed tea or coffee delivered to your door.
Ample, complimentary off road parking
Wi fi with super fast broadband.
Guest sitting room for your exclusive stay.
Complimentary afternoon tea and homemade cake served on arrival and between 3.30 pm and 5.30 pm.
Cranborne Chase AONB Dark Skies
To help you enjoy the night sky…
- There are binoculars in your room for your use during your stay.
- All external lighting is reduced to a minimum to avoid light pollution
Make the most of your bed and breakfast stay in Dorset. Learn more about the Cranborne Chase AONB Dark Skies here..
AGA Approved Cookery School
The farmhouse kitchen offers a place for guests to escape from the everyday.
If you’d love to combine your stay with an exclusive cookery class beside the AGA, we offer the chance to learn new cookery skills and hone your repertoire within a warm and friendly environment …
- One to one cookery classes with an experienced tutor and private chef
- Develop your interest to cook more of your meals from scratch, as well as being in harmony with the seasons
- Feel inspired to try new ingredients that are homegrown or produced locally
- Understand the importance of a well-stocked store cupboard
- Feel confident on how to reduce kitchen waste, enjoy a more sustainable lifestyle and apply a waste not want not, approach to your cookery
- We offer classes for all abilities to include conventional recipes and AGA methods and to reflect your personal dietary requests
More details about our cookery classes are here..
Making the most of your stay…
Check in is usually available from 3.30pm until 7.30 pm and we ask guests to vacate their rooms by 11 am on the day of departure.
If your stay coincides with a birthday or other special occasion – do let us know!
Before your stay, please let us have full details of any allergies, intolerances or other additional requirements.
To make the most of the area, and if you like the outdoors, we suggest that you pack a camera, pack walking boots etc. or bring bikes.
All Hallows’ Farmhouse is a registered food business and the cookery school is awarded with a five star rating by the local authority. At the moment we are unable to provide accommodation for your dogs during your stay.
For your own safety: Please be aware that there is vast area of deep, water at the bottom of the garden which is used for irrigation of the watercress beds.
The farmhouse is NOT SUITABLE for children under 12 years old. This includes toddlers and babies.
Lisa and Stuart were extremely welcoming and accommodating, they couldn’t do enough to make us feel at home - especially with 2 teenagers in tow! Lisa’s attention to detail was excellent and seemed effortless due to her relaxed and friendly manner. Bedrooms were inviting and clean, and it was a treat to wake up and eat in the lovely breakfast room. Lisa made fresh bread for us each morning and even made chocolate muffins for the girls. The farmhouse provided a much needed sense of calm and tranquility, especially after spending time at the festival each day. A real treat! I look forward to my next stay in this lovely farmhouse and thank Lisa & Stuart for making us feel so welcome.
Beautiful surroundings , lots of wonderful recipes, an incredible introduction to the world of AGA cooking and amazing accomadation.
Thank you so much Lisa.