Farmhouse Bed & Breakfast
During the school holidays we are delighted to offer bed and breakfast to guests visiting the area for weddings and celebrations at St Giles House. Minimum stay two night reservation.*
If you would love to combine a cookery class with a farmhouse stay, please get in touch for exclusive rates. Thank you.
Escape to the Cranborne Chase AONB
Complimentary cream tea on arrival for any three night midweek stay. Now taking reservations for Autumn 2022.
Please contact us for more information and availability – terms apply.
We think you will love….
- Afternoon tea and homemade cakes served on arrival.
- The generous breakfasts made from scratch with locally grown ingredients.
- Our AGA baked sourdough and award-winning marmalade.
- A tray of freshly ground coffee or Dorset tea and homemade biscuits delivered outside your door each morning.
- Posies of homegrown cut flowers arranged in jugs on the breakfast table and in your room.
Things to be aware of….
- Freshly laid eggs are served for breakfast but our flock of hens run with a cockerel who is an early riser!
- The house is surrounded by a working farm.
- We have two very friendly Labradors who live in our
adjoining cottage but are not allowed in the guest rooms.
- The closest pubs and restaurants are all located within a short car journey.
- There is a minimum booking requirement of a two night stay*
The Orchard Room
Super king ensuite with bathroom and separate shower plus additional small double room suitable for a family to share.
£150 per night for two people (or £220 per night for four people sharing) to include our award-winning farmhouse breakfast.
The Mulberry Room
Spacious double overlooking the walled garden and watercress beds beyond with private adjacent bathroom and separate shower.
£120 per night for two people sharing to include our award-winning farmhouse breakfast.
The price includes our award-winning AGA cooked breakfast each morning, early morning freshly brewed tea or coffee brought to your door, free off road parking and Wi fi. There is a private guest sitting room and breakfast room that is exclusive for guests staying at All Hallows. Complimentary afternoon tea and homemade cake is served on arrival between 3.30 pm and 5.30 pm. We are very happy to cater for all dietary requirements, but please give us full details of allergies and tolerances at the time of booking. Thank you.
We regret that the farmhouse is NOT SUITABLE for children under 12 years old, this includes toddlers and babies.
Please note, care must be taken we have a vast area of deep open water at the bottom of the garden that is used for irrigation of the watercress beds.
Weddings and celebrations at St Giles House:
If you are arranging an event at the Park, please ask your guests to contact us direct to reserve rooms or to book.
The farmhouse is located approximately one mile from the main entrance of St Giles House.
Check in is available from 3.30pm until 7.30 pm and we ask guests to vacate their rooms by 11 am on the day of departure. Thank you.
Please contact us directly for more information.
Please note that we request a minimum booking of a two night stay & three nights’ during the Great Dorset Steam Fair & Bank Holidays. Thank you.