Bramley Natural Hand Wash
with Lavender, Geranium & Petitgrain essential oils
Travel along a country road just a few miles from the farmhouse and hidden away in the beautiful Wiltshire countryside, you will discover the home of Bramley. We are thrilled to be offering their naturally crafted toiletries for our guests to enjoy during their visit to the cookery school.
We have also included this gorgeous range within our online store, so you are able to enjoy them at home too.
Aqua, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, *Lavandula Angustifolia (***Lavender) Flower Oil, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Sweet) Peel Oil, *Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium Bourbon) Flower Oil, *Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Flower Oil, *Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Leaf Oil, *Citrus Aurantium Amara (Petitgrain) Leaf/Twig Oil, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco Glucoside, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid. **linalool, **geraniol,**limonene,**citronellol, **citral, **eugenol. *Natural pure essential oil **Potential allergen ***Certified organic
Potential allergens naturally occurring within the essential oils:
Bramley products contain 100% natural botanicals. There are no nasty chemicals or artificial colours.
- A naturally antibacterial, gentle hand wash
- 250 ml
- With essential oils of lavender, geranium & petitgrain
- 100% naturally derived ingredients
- Made in the British countryside
- Leaping Bunny & The Vegan Society approved
- All Bramley packaging is 100% recycled, recyclable or biodegradable
- Bramley products are NOT tested on animals and are vegan friendly