Set of 3, Duck Egg Blue Linen Bowl Covers with AGA Design
Our very own farmhouse kitchen set of bowl covers with AGA design. Screen printed and hand crafted by Helen Round and her team in Cornwall. We are super excited to share this bespoke design created for us by illustrator Sarah Leuzzi.
A really useful set of covers that will fit perfectly over Mason Cash food preparation bowls. Ideal for kitchen prep, ferments and snacks.
Also available as an extra large bowl cover, which will easily fit over a KitchenAid bowl (as shown) & matching 100% linen tea towel.
In stock (can be backordered)
Set of three, duck egg blue linen reusable bowl covers with a screen printed AGA cooker design. Fits perfectly over Mason Cash food preparation bowls to cover ingredients and leftovers.
All of our linen bowl covers are easy to keep clean either by hand or machine wash at 30 C. Reuse time and again to protect snacks or prepared salads. Ideal for eating outside in the garden or to take on a picnic.
At the cookery school we use the bowl covers everyday for ferments, 'get ahead' recipe preparation, marinating and much more!
Tried and tested in our busy cookery school kitchen, We love these linen bowl covers because they look great, as well as being very practical:
- Suitable to use in the fridge but equally don’t look out of place on the kitchen counter.
- Ideal for covering food whilst dining outside or preparing the barbeque.
- Ingredients can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the larder, fridge or at ambient temperatures.*
- The bowl covers allow food to breathe so are ideal for sourdoughs and ferments.
- Linen covers are reusable as well as washable so they are a great alternative to cling film and plastic bags.
*Following food safety and hygiene guidelines.
We are really proud to stock sustainable linens by Helen Round. All tried and tested in during our cookery classes.
- In addition to being beautifully designed, all of the materials used in these products are ethically sourced and made using small batch production, with each linen piece hand-printed, using traditional screen-printing techniques.
- Each product is designed to minimise waste and offer customers a sustainable, low impact, environmentally friendly alternative to single use products
- The reusable and long lasting nature of their eco-products cuts out the use of cling-film.
- Easily washable either by hand or in a machine @ 30 C
- This community based company evidently values its team who are rewarded with a living wage
The Helen Round philosophy is to create products that are long lasting, beautifully made and of excellent quality, with the smallest possible impact on the environment.
We hope you love the range as much as we do!
To keep your large linen bowl cover looking its best:
Machine washable at 30 degrees or hand wash
Set of three made to fit bowls with diameters up to 18cm, 22cm and 30cm.
100% pure linen