Bramley Natural Shampoo
with essential oils of Lemon, Mandarin & Rosemary
Travel along a country road just a few miles from the farmhouse and you will discover the home of Bramley toiletries, hidden away in the beautiful Wiltshire countryside. We are thrilled to be offering their naturally crafted toiletries for our guests to enjoy during their visit to the cookery school.
We have also included this gorgeous range within our online store, so you are able to enjoy them at home too.
4 in stock (can be backordered)
Aqua, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Panthenol, *Lavandula Angustifolia (***Lavender) Flower Oil, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, *Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, *Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) Fruit Oil, *Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Leaf Oil, *Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Red) Peel Oil, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco Glucoside, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid. **limonene, **linalool, **citral. *Natural pure essential oil **Potential allergen ***Certified organic ingredient
Potential allergens naturally occurring within the essential oils:
Bramley products contain 100% natural botanicals. There are no nasty chemicals or artificial colours.
- A gentle, everyday shampoo for all hair types
- 250 ml
- With essential oils of lemon, mandarin & rosemary
- 100% naturally derived ingredients
- Made in the British countryside
- Refillable glass option available
- Leaping Bunny & The Vegan Society approved
- All Bramley packaging is 100% recycled, recyclable or biodegradable
- Bramley products are NOT tested on animals and are vegan friendly.