The traditional Mason Cash mixing bowl is instantly recognisable. This functional kitchenware brand that has been equipping home cooks for over 200 years. A well designed bowl that will not slip whilst creaming cake batter or rubbing in pastry. It’s also perfectly safe to pop in the dishwasher too!
BPA, PFOA and PTFE free.
Loved by us for their distinct kitchen and bakeware. Mason Cash has been a favourite in our family for the last three generations. Originally known as Mason Pottery and founded during the 1800’s. It was located in the Derbyshire village of Church Gresley. This rural community became the beating heart of the English ceramic industry. The design and manufacture of their iconic mixing bowl with its characteristic pattern, easy grip rim and classic ‘white and cane’ glaze, was launched in 1901. A well-known classic, loved by cooks and bakers. It has become something of an heirloom to be treasure by the chef in your family.
- Tried and tested design that is perfect for traditional English puddings
- Created from hardwearing and durable earthenware that is resistant to chips
- Easy to grip mixing bowl rim and a non-slip base
- Pudding bowls have a lip for securing kitchen string to cover your favourite ‘steamed’ recipe
- Dishwasher proof
- Iconic design that has stood the test of time
- Beautiful contemporary patterns for a new generation of home cooks and bakers
- Heritage bakeware that’s sure to be treasured as much as the coveted hand written, family cookbook