Natural Linen Bowl Cover with Festive Design
Our very own farmhouse kitchen festive baking design which has been screen printed and hand crafted in Cornwall. We are super excited to share this Christmas edition which has been drawn especially for us by illustrator Sarah Leuzzi.
This gorgeous oversized bowl cover will fit perfectly over all of your traditional baking whether you are macerating dried fruits in your favourite tipple or preparing your favourite rich fruit cake.
Perfect for baking days as well as covering prepared dishes to family gatherings.
In stock (can be backordered)
Natural Linen Extra Large Bowl Cover with Red Berry Festive Design
Our very own farmhouse kitchen reusable bowl cover with festive baking design. Screen printed and hand crafted by Helen Round and her team in Cornwall. We are super excited to share this bespoke design created for us by illustrator Sarah Leuzzi.
A really useful oversized bowl cover that will fit perfectly over your iconic mixing bowls.
This design also fits KitchenAid and Kenwood Chef stand mixer bowls. Also available as a set of three matching bowl covers (as shown) & NEW for Christmas 2023 a matching 100% linen tea towel.
We love these extra large bowl covers because they look great as well as being practical:
- Suitable to use in the fridge but equally don’t look out of place on the kitchen counter.
- Ideal for covering food whilst dining outside or preparing the barbeque.
- Ingredients can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the larder, fridge or at ambient temperatures.*
- The bowl covers allow food to breathe so are ideal for sourdoughs and ferments.
- Linen covers are reusable as well as washable so they are a great alternative to cling film and plastic bags.
*Following food safety and hygiene guidelines.
We are really proud to stock sustainable linens by Helen Round. All tried and tested in our busy cookery school kitchen .
- In addition to being beautifully designed, all of the materials used in these products are ethically sourced and made using small batch production, with each linen piece hand-printed, using traditional screen-printing techniques.
- Each product is designed to minimise waste and offer customers a sustainable, low impact, environmentally friendly alternative to single use products
- The reusable and long lasting nature of their eco-products cuts out the use of cling-film.
- Easily washable either by hand or in a machine @ 30 C
- This community based company evidently values its team who are rewarded with a living wage
The Helen Round philosophy is to create products that are long lasting, beautifully made and of excellent quality, with the smallest possible impact on the environment.
We hope you love the range as much as we do!
To keep your large linen bowl cover looking its best:
Machine washable at 30 degrees or hand wash
100% pure linen