Holiday Cottage Booking Terms & Conditions
Snows Barn at All Hallows Farmhouse, All Hallows, Wimborne St. Giles Dorset BH21 5NJ
- Definitions 2
- Online Travel Agency (OTA) Terms 3
- Basis of Contract 4
- Marketing & Advertisement of Property 5
- Booking & Payment 6
- Cautionary Deposit & Indemnity 7
- Duration & Term of Rental 9
- Your Obligations in Respect to Property & Use 9
- Cancellation Policy 10
- Right of Re-Entry & Right to Evict 14
- Noise Policy 15
- Pet Policy 16
- Smoking Policy 17
- Disabilities & Medical Issues 17
- Extra Amenities 17
- Insurance 18
- Limitation of Liability 18
- Complaints 19
- Date & Privacy 20
- Force Majure Event 20
- Severance 20
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction 21
- Date 21
In these booking terms and conditions and unless context requires otherwise:
- All Hallows Farmhouse and Snows Barn means Lisa Osman trading as Provisio. Postal address: All Hallows Farmhouse, All Hallows, Wimborne St Giles, Dorset BH21 5NJ
- Holiday Cottage or Snow’s Barn means the business website at allhallowsfarmhouse.co.uk
- ‘Balance’ means the total amount payable by You for the rental period (including for the avoidance of doubt, the Cautionary Deposit) less the amount of the Booking Deposit, if any, paid in accordance with clause 5 below;
- ‘Booking Deposit’ means a deposit which may be payable by You to All Hallows Farmhouse on acceptance of the booking by the Owner in accordance with clause 5 below and if your booking is made more than three months before the rental date;
- ‘Booking Form’ means the form provided by All Hallows Farmhouse in which you provide information with respect to your booking and requirements and make an offer in accordance with clause 3.1 below;
- ‘Business Days’ means 8.30 am – 5.00 pm on any day (other than a Saturday or Sunday or public holiday) when banks in London are open for business.
- ‘Booking Confirmation’ refers to a definite reservation made between You and All Hallows Farmhouse.
- ‘Cautionary Deposit’ means the deposit to be paid by You and held by Lisa Osman trading as Provisio as security against any damages and/or requirement for additional cleaning, whether discovered during the rental period or after your departure, as further described in clause 5 below.
- ‘Conditions’ means these terms and conditions;
- ‘Contract’ has the meaning given in clause 3.4
- “Force Majeure Event” means any circumstance not within a party’s reasonable control including, without limitation: A – acts of God, severe floods, droughts, earthquake or other natural disaster. B – epidemic or pandemic including yet unknown effects of the Covid-19 pandemic. C- terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots, war, threat of or preparation for war, armed conflict, imposition of sanctions, embargo or breaking of diplomatic relations. D – nuclear, chemical or biological or sonic boom
- ‘Key Facts’ refers to the key facts on the All Hallows Farmhouse website which rate particularly to Snows Barn Holiday Cottage ‘The Property’.
- ‘Property’ means the property let or to be let by All Hallows Farmhouse to You and will include the Property’s grounds and any outbuildings.
- ‘Owner’ shall mean Lisa Osman trading as Provisio knowns as All Hallows Farmhouse and abbreviated as (AHF) in these booking terms and contract.
- ‘Owner’s Representative’ means the person appointed by the Owner to represent the Owner at the Property.
- ‘Rental Date’ means the date on which the first night of the Rental Period begins;
- ‘Rental Period’ means the number of day for which the Property is agreed to be let to You by the Owner in accordance with the Booking Form.
- ‘Written Confirmation of Rental’ has the meaning given in clause 3.4
- ‘You’ shall mean the person who completes and submits the Booking Form and to whom the Owner lets the Property under the Contract; where more than one person is taking the holiday, ‘You’ also means the ‘party leader’.
- ‘Booking Fee’ means any administration charge payable by You to All Hallows Farmhouse in acceptance of the booking in accordance with clause 5 below;
2. In the event of booking through an Online Travel Agency (OTA)
- The OTA does not own the Property but acts as an agent for All Hallows Farmhouse and arranging bookings for the Property through the medium of the OTA website.
- The role of the OTA is limited to providing a booking service and communicating, where necessary with the Owner on your behalf. The OTA has no liability for any defect in/or the availability of the Property for any reason, or for any other issues concerning the letting or the Property during the Rental Period.
- When a Written Confirmation of Rental has been issued by the OTA, a Contract will be formed between You and the Owner in accordance with clause 3 below, to which the OTA shall not be party. Further to this contract your contact details are required to be shared with the Owner once the booking is confirmed.
3. Basis of Contract
- The submission of the Booking Form by You constitutes and offer to take a letting of the Property from the Owner in accordance with these Conditions.
- Where You are also a Party Leader. You are responsible for compliance with these Conditions and the Contract by all members of the party. ‘You’ shall also mean any member of your party, unless stated otherwise.
- At the time of booking You must be over the age of 18 and you must be in attendance at the Property for the duration of any period in which any member of the party is in occupation of Property.
- When booking of the Property shall only be deemed accepted by the AHF upon Written Confirmation of the following, at which stage a contract will be made between You and All Hallows Farmhouse (‘Contract’):
- Confirmation that You are over the age of 18 (and the Agency reserves the right to ask You and any member or your party for certified photographic ID to confirm the same, copies of which may be retained by the Owner for as long as is reasonably necessary);
- All Hallows Farmhouse consent to let the Property to You for the period and duration submitted on the Booking Form;
- Receipt of the Booking Deposit, of if booked less than 3 months before the Rental Date, payment of the Balance; and
- Receipt by You of written confirmation by All Hallows Farmhouse that the above matters have been concluded and that the Property is available (“Written Confirmation of Rental”).
- By submitting the Booking Form, You confirm that You will assume responsibility for the whole party and for compliance with these Conditions and Contract.
- Save where refusal would be unlawful, the Owner, has the right to refuse any Booking, without reason.
- Should the Owner refuse your booking, any monies paid by You will be returned within five Business Days and (save only where refusal would be unlawful) the Owner shall not have any further responsibility or liability to You.
- Any disputes or queries with respect to these Conditions, or any other matter will be dealt with You as the party leader.
- The Contract creates a licence to occupy for the purposes of a holiday (and not for any business purpose) and nothing in the Contract or these Conditions shall create the relationship of landlord and tenant between You and All Hallows Farmhouse.
- All Hallows Farmhouse does not provide any promise with respect to the quality of services provided by thirds parties at the Property included, but not limited to, internet service, telephone reception and television reception.
- The maximum number of adult (or children aged 12+) at the property shall be the number stated on the Booking From and not exceed six persons.
- At the time of booking you must provide All Hallows Farmhouse with a list of occupants in your party, which must include the name, address and age of each person. Should this list change at any time prior to the Rental Date, you must inform the owner immediately and this must be no less than seven days before the check-in date. You will also provide an updated list of occupants. The Owner may withhold consent to change if, in their reasonable opinion, the change is materially detrimental to them. If a charge for extra guests is applicable then the funds must be received in full no less than 72 hours before the check in date.
- If during the Rental Period the persons occupying the Property during the Rental Period varies from the list provided by You and All Hallows Farmhouse (AHF) has not consented to change, then AHF may by written notice to You, immediately terminate the Contract without liability and gain access to the Property in accordance with clause 9 and 10 below.
- AHF is not obliged to accept bookings for hen and stag parties and asks that You notify us prior to booking so that consent can be obtained prior to written confirmation of Rental being obtained/sent. AHF requests you to refer to the Key Facts on the website which will state the use of the Property.
- If the nature of your stay differs from that stated in your Booking Form and AHF has not consented to the change, written notice may be given to terminate the Contract without liability and gain access to the Property in accordance with clause 9 and 10 below.
4. Advertisement of the Property
- All Hallows Farmhouse (AHF) makes all reasonable attempts to ensure that the information provided in relation to the Property and the services are accurately stated on all literature, including the ‘website’.
- The advertisement of the Property is intended to create a general idea of the Property and whilst all reasonable efforts have been made by AHF to ensure that the information on the Website about the Property and its facilities and services is kept up to date, there may be some differences between the description on the website and the actual current circumstances at the start of the Rental Period. In this instance, AHF does not accept any liability to You unless the relevant information has been previously verified to You in writing by All Hallows Farmhouse or our representative.
- Where AHF has suggested local attractions, restaurants or other leisure activities, these are provided for information purposes only and AHF cannot be responsible for any lack of availability or quality of service during the Rental Period.
5. Booking & Payment
- A Booking Deposit will be payable by You, to All Hallows Farmhouse, on acceptance of your booking reservation in accordance with clause 5.5 below and if your booking is made more than three months prior to the Rental Date. The amount of the Booking Deposit shall be 33% of the total cost of the Rental Period (or the equivalent of one night stay for a three night booking). The Booking Deposit is non-refundable unless AHF is successful in re-letting the dates pursuant to clause 9.
- For bookings made less than three months before the Rental Date, the Balance shall be payable by You, to All Hallows Farmhouse, on submission of the Booking Form. The Cautionary Deposit will also be due pursuant to clause 6.1 below.
- All Hallows Farmhouse (AHF) shall, where applicable, send you written confirmation by email of the Balance to be paid by You in full, three months prior to the Rental Date. Such payment must be made by You within 7 days from the date of the written confirmation. For the Cancellation and Covid-19 Cancellation Policy to apply, You must make payments within the schedule as set out here.
- Should the Balance not be paid by You pursuant to clause 5.3 above, All Hallows Farmhouse reserves the right to terminate the Contract by notice in writing (which includes email) without further liability to You. This will be deemed as a Cancellation by You and as such the usual Cancellation terms will apply. Full details are given in section 9.
- For details of how to pay, please refer to the section of Booking Form titled “Paying for your Booking”.
- The Cautionary Deposit monies paid by You shall be held on trust by
All Hallows Farmhouse.
- All payments shall be made by You in Pounds Sterling and All Hallows Farmhouse shall NOT be responsible for an currency conversions that You may incur.
- Pricing by All Hallows Farmhouse is regularly reviewed and we reserve the right to increase or discount prices as required in order to optimise bookings. If a promotion, competition or offer is advertised after the day that you have confirmed your booking then the price payable by You is shown in our Booking Confirmation. You will not be able to take advantage of offers placed on similar dates, after your booking has been confirmed for your specific date. Occasionally rates will increase between the time you are quoted or given availability and making the Booking by paying the Booking Deposit. It is completely All Hallows Farmhouse discretion to honour any quoted rates and may depend on time lapsed between Enquiry and paying the Booking Deposit.
- A Booking Fee may be payable by You on acceptance of the booking by All Hallows Farmhouse if You opt to book using a third party OTA. This Booking Fee is non-refundable.
6. Cautionary Deposit & Indemnity
- A Cautionary Deposit is payable by You and should be paid no later than three months before the Rental Date. Such payment must be made by You within 7 days from the date of the written request from All Hallows Farmhouse. Should the Balance not be paid by You, we reserve the right to terminate the Contract by notice in writing and without further liability to You.
- The amount of the Cautionary Deposit to be paid by You is set by the Owner and is shown in the Key Facts on All Hallows Farmhouse website and also within the Booking Form.
- All Hallows Farmhouse is entitled to use the Cautionary Deposit in the following circumstances:
- Should You or any member of your party damage the Property, or any equipment or fittings at the Property, or leave it in a condition where additional cleaning is required.
- Should You or any member of your party be in breach of any of these Conditions and Terms;
- Should All Hallows Farmhouse be required to remedy any damage caused to the Property during the Rental Period;
- To charge for additional guests which have not been approved by All Hallows Farmhouse. Such change will be made at the rate in force at the time of the Rental Period; or
- To deduct such charges and make such payments to third party contractors (with notice of such payment being provided to you in writing first) should the evidence provided by us of the damage or other issue at the Property, which has been caused by You, result in us having to take reasonable action to correct such damage or other matter.
- All Hallows Farmhouse will contact you within seven Business Days after the Rental Date to advise you whether the full amount of the Cautionary Deposit will be refunded to you or whether we intend to make a claim for any damage against the Cautionary Deposit.
- Should a claim need to be made against the Cautionary Deposit, details of such claim will be provided to You within 14 days of the expiry of the Rental Period. Any disputes or queries with respect to the claim must be received from You within 14 days of the claim notification from All Hallows Farmhouse.
- Should the Cautionary Deposit provide an insufficient remedy, All Hallows Farmhouse and Lisa Osman trading as Provisio shall have the right to recover any sum from You so as to make up any shortfall.
- The negotiation of damage claims will be made directly between All Hallows Farmhouse and You, however if You have booked using an OTA they will be notified of the claim.
- In the event that You or any member of your party causes severe damage to the Property which results in All Hallows Farmhouse having to cancel subsequent bookings and/or pay compensation to any person due to the Property being left in an uninhabitable state by You, or which reduces the services offered to subsequent guests. You shall indemnify All Hallows Farmhouse in full for any loss incurred by them which the Cautionary Deposit does not cover.
7. Duration & Terms of Rental
- The letting will commence on the Rental Date and continue for the duration of the Rental Period and shall terminate on the last day of the Rental Period in accordance with this clause 7.1 and 7.2 below and in the Written Confirmation of Rental.
- Check in and check out time for the property is advertised on the Website and may vary depending on the Rental period that you have chosen.
- Please refer to the Website and Key Facts for the Property for confirmation of check in and check out times.
8. Your obligations with Respect to the Property & Use of Snows Barn
- You confirm that the information you have provided to All Hallows Farmhouse is true, accurate, current and complete information in all respects. Should any information provided change, you should notify All Hallows Farmhouse immediately. All Hallows Farmhouse will NOT be liable if any incorrect information provided by You results in the termination of the Contract.
- You promise to All Hallows Farmhouse that the nature of your stay is the same as described in the Booking Form. Should it vary, All Hallows Farmhouse shall have the right to terminate the Contract with you immediately in accordance with clauses 9 and 10.
- You agree to:
- Not cause any damage to the Property, including all furniture, fixtures and fittings. This includes the Bio Bubble systems that filter the waste water and it is imperative that any sort of disposable wipes, harsh chemicals, nappies, cotton wool/buds, or ANY OTHER foreign body enters the drainage.
- Keep the Property and all furniture, fixtures and fittings in the same state of repair and condition as to which you found them at the commencement of the Rental Period.
- Leave the Property in the same state of cleanliness as that in which You found it at the commencement of the Rental Period.
- Keep all furniture as you found it, so as not to remove it from the place that it was originally placed. Or place it back to its original place prior to the end of the Rental Period. You will be liable for any damage caused by You in this respect.
- Empty any bins and dispose of any rubbish in the outside bins provided at the Property and following the instructions provided in respect towards recycling waste, compostable waste, dog waste and the drainage system as already described in accordance with clause 8.3.1 above.
- Report any damage at the Property not cause by You to the representative at All Hallows Farmhouse on your day of arrival.
- Report as soon as possible to the representative at All Hallows Farmhouse, any breakages or damage caused by You or your party during the Rental Period. Not to undertake any repairs of any kind to the Property, furniture, fixtures and fittings yourself:
- Not to use the Property for any illegal purpose or take any illegal substances thereon, OR for any trading purposes whatsoever and
- Abide by the Conditions.
9. Cancellation Policy
- Once Written Confirmation of Rental has been provided by All Hallows Farmhouse. You are responsible for the Balance.
- You may cancel your booking at any time: however, You will not be entitled to reimbursement of the monies paid as deposit. The deposit should be deemed as non-refundable. If your Arrival date is less than three months away the balance will still be due to us. As a goodwill gesture, All Hallows farmhouse may attempt to re-let the stay, if it is more than three months to the Arrival date. In this instance All Hallows Farmhouse may need to apply an offer or discount to sell the stay. Any monies that could be reimbursed will be at the discretion of Us (if we re-let the stay).
- If you have found it necessary to book additional rooms within the Farmhouse or similar, as part of the booking, to accommodate your numbers at the Property, You will not be able to cancel off this facility if numbers reduce and you amend them three months or less before the arrival date. No refund will be due for this. Please refer to the table set out in clause 9.10 below for greater details of full cancellations.
- Cancellation of your booking must be made by You in writing and sent by email to email@example.com
- Once cancellation has been confirmed by All Hallows Farmhouse, your booking of the Property will be deemed cancelled.
- Upon confirmation by All Hallows Farmhouse of the cancellation of the booking, we will seek to re-let the Property for the full Rental Period, if we are unable to re-let your stay your full Booking Deposit will be kept by Us. In the event that you are less from three months from the Arrival date, the Balance Payment will be due and you will be invoiced for this amount.
- In the event that the Property becomes unavailable for any reason not covered by Clause 9.11 below (Covid-19 Pandemic Specific Cancellation Policy) then All Hallows Farmhouse has the right to cancel your booking. We may (but are not obliged to) offer an alternative stay in a similar location. We may not be liable for any costs associated with arranging alternative accommodation and such alternatives may be subject to the payment of additional charges if the rental value is higher. If we cannot offer a suitable alternative then we will arrange a refund to You. Covid-19 Cancellations are covered by Clause 9.11.
- All Hallows Farmhouse reserves the right to terminate the Contract or to refuse to hand over to you the Property, at any time where there are reasonable grounds to suspect that:
- You or your party are likely to breach any of the Conditions in terms of the number of persons staying at the Property, or their age;
- You have provided Us with incorrect information with respect to your booking; and
- You have behaved in a vexatious, abusive or unlawful manner towards any of the representatives of All Hallows Farmhouse, any third party supplying services to the Property or any neighbours of the Property.
- The above actions as stated in clause 9.8 above shall constitute a breach of contract by You and All Hallows Farmhouse or its representatives shall consider the booking as cancelled by You. In these circumstances, All Hallows Farmhouse shall not be liable to You in any respect and You shall not be entitled to a refund of any monies or alternative accommodation.
9. Cancellation Table
|NOTICE GIVEN TO CANCEL
|ALL HALLOWS FARMHOUSE ACTIONS TO ACHIEVE A RE-LET OF THE PROPERTYFURTHER TO YOUR CANCELLATION
|REIMBURSEMENT OF YOUR MONEY AND CANCELLATION FEE
|At least three months prior to the Rental Date
|If AHF is unsuccessful in re-letting the Property
|You will not be entitled to a refund of any monies paid
|At least three months prior to the Rental Date
|Full rental achieved by AHF for same price as your booking
|The Booking Deposit shall be refunded, minus 10% of the values of the Booking Deposit as an administration fee
|At least three months prior to the Rental Date
|Rental achieved by AHF on the same terms as your rental
|You shall be refunded all monies paid, minus 10% of the total of that amount as an administration fee
|At least three months prior to the Rental Date – if an offer is applied
|Rental achieved by AHF on the same terms as your rental
|You shall be refunded all monies paid, minus 10% of the total of that amount as an administration fee
|Less than three months before the Rental Date
|Part rental value is achieved by AHF for an amount lower that your original booking (discounts may be applied at our discretion to make a sale).
|Any refund or part refund at this point is at the discretion of All Hallows Farmhouse
|Less than three months before the Rental Date
|If AHF is unsuccessful in re-letting the Property and You cancel with less than three months’ notice
|You will not be entitled to a refund of any monies paid. You will be invoiced for the balance payment if you have not yet paid
|Termination of the Contract due to You being in breach of any of these Conditions or the Contract
|No monies shall be refunded to You and you will be invoiced for any outstanding balance payment
9. Cancellation Policy continued to include Covid-19 & Pandemic Specific Points
For the following policy to apply you must pay your balance in line with the terms set out in section 5 (5.2, 5.3, 5.4). Non-payment of your rental balance by the payment due date will result in the cancellation terms 9.1 to 9.10 inclusive being applied to your booking.
- If your booking has to be cancelled because All Hallows Farmhouse is put under Government Restrictions and has to close and the period of closure covers your Booking, you will be offered a full refund or change of date.
- If you cannot leave your primary residence because of a local or regional lockdown, but the Property is open for business, you will be able to choose new dates (subject to availability) for your Booking as set out in 9.11.6
- In the event that All Hallows Farmhouse is open for business but you need to cancel your booking for your own reasons (which would include but is not limited to, part of the group is self-isolating, in quarantine, shielding or sick with Coronavirus, altered or cancelled flights or other disruption to travel plans) You would return to our normal cancellation policy as set out in Section 9. We would be able to offer a change of date (subject to availability) or refund on the basis that the stay is re-let. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance. Please see 9.11.7
- If Government Restrictions are imposed that will radically alter the nature of your stay and the Rental Date is less than three months away, You would have the option to proceed as a smaller group.
- Or a change of date subject to availability, see clause 9.11.6 & 9.11.5 Should you choose to proceed with your booking on the basis that a small group will attend than originally planned, a discount may be offered. This would not be pro-rata (by person or bedroom). It would be a reflection of the reduced cleaning and laundry costs based on less people attending. As guidance we would expect it to be between 20-30%
- If choosing new dates (ref: 9.11.1, 9.11.2, 9.11.4), any price increase will be paid by You, equally any reduction in price for less favourable dates, will be reimbursed to You. Dates will be by mutual agreement and subject to availability.
- We suggest purchasing Travel Insurance in relation to clause 9.11.3.
- Refunds offered for rental charges are made by All Hallows farmhouse. Payments will be made no later than 7 days after the date of your Booking.
10. Right of Re-Entry & Right to Evict
- All Hallows Farmhouse representatives are entitled to enter the property, without providing You with prior notice in the following circumstances:
- In an emergency, to include where repairs are required to be carried out due to a report made by You or damage caused by You: or
- Should you be in breach of any of these Conditions or the representatives of All Hallows Farmhouse have reasonable grounds to believe that you are in breach of these Conditions and of the Contract: or
- All Hallows Farmhouse have received reports from a third party that may lead to you being in breach of these Conditions or Contract.
- All Hallows Farmhouse representatives are allowed to enter the Property to inspect it (including but not limited to where you have complained about the Property). In this circumstance, reasonable notice will be given first.
- Should re-entry be required on the basis that you are in breach of these Conditions, no notice of re-entry is required and you may also be required to leave the Property immediately at the request of the representative of All Hallows Farmhouse, in which case the Contract between You and All Hallows Farmhouse shall terminate immediately, with no compensation or liability being owed to You.
- Should access be required pursuant to this clause 10. You agree not to obstruct the re-entry of any representative from All Hallows Farmhouse (including third party contractors) to the Property.
11. Noise & Environment Policy
- We ask all guests to show consideration to the environment and to the neighbours of the Property in all manners and at all times.
- The noise policy is TOLERANT = Restrictions Apply after 11 pm and before 9 am
- The following restrictions apply:
- You or any member of the party, must not take radios, CD players or other sources of music outside of the Property:
- You will not turn up the music within the Property to provide music outside:
- You must limit any loud music playing inside the Property so it cannot be heard outside.
- Show consideration for the neighbours of the Property in the early morning and late evening, and
- Should you be having any deliveries or ordering taxis, You must ensure that third party service providers have clear directions.
- Wild swimming is not permitted in the River Allen at any time. Fishing is only permitted with the necessary licence and more details to obtain these from the River Keeper are available from firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Hallows Farmhouse expect that You and every member of your party will undertake to:
- to be considerate to the neighbours of the Property at all times and more specifically during the early hours of the morning and late evening: and
- ensure that any deliveries or taxis are provided with clear directions to the Property so an not to inconvenience any neighbouring properties.
- Should You be in breach of any of the conditions set out in this clause 11 and All Hallows Farmhouse receive a complaint by a third party, then we will provide you with written notice with the opportunity to remedy the breach in the first instance.
- Should you fail to observe the conditions set out in this clause 11 and warning has been given as set out in clause 11.5 above, a representative of All Hallows Farmhouse shall have the right to ask you to leave the Property immediately thus terminating the Contract and in such a case, All Hallows Farmhouse or an OTA shall NOT be liable to You for any reimbursement of any monies paid, including the Cautionary Deposit.
12. Pet Policy
- For the avoidance of doubt, this policy applies to all pets and not just dogs.
- If you wish to bring any pet, you must notify All Hallows Farmhouse at the time of booking on the Booking Form. It is your responsibility to ensure that we are aware, at the time of booking, that you are bringing pets.
- We will accept a maximum of three well-behaved dogs during the Rental Period but require details of the breed of each dog included in the Booking Form. We do not accept cats.
- There will be an additional charge for each pet and we request that You follow the ‘Best Practice’ for dogs visiting the countryside. These are outlined in the Key Facts.
- Should you have any pet allergies, You need to be aware that pets have occupied the Property.
- If you are in any doubt with regards to the Pet Policy for All Hallows Farmhouse & Snows Barn, you must contact us before prior to booking.
- Should you bring a pet, You must comply with the following conditions:
- not allow the pets in the bedrooms, on the bed or other furniture:
- the pets must sleep in the utility/boot room or in the open plan living space
- You must supply your own pet beds, food and any other pet amenities;
- Any fouling at the Property must be cleared up by You without delay and dispose of accordingly;
- The pets must not be left alone at the Property at any time and must go with You whenever you leave the Property;
- You must ensure that the pets are free from parasites before the Rental Date, failure to do so may incur further charges which we are entitled to recover from you in full;
- During the stay, so as not to disturb the wildlife and ground nesting birds, dogs must be kept under control in the meadow area and beside the river.
- You must be mindful of other people and animals, including livestock, in the vicinity so as not to allow your pet to become a nuisance.
- During the stay, the dogs are allowed to run free in the Barnyard. This is the yard area that is surrounded by the Farmhouse, Victorian Barn and Old Stables.
- Should any of the conditions stated in clause 12.7 above be breached by You, All Hallows Farmhouse have the right to deduct any sum from the Cautionary Deposit so as to deal with such breach. Should the Cautionary Deposit be insufficient to remedy such breach, then All Hallows Farmhouse shall have the right to recover any sum from You so as to make up any shortfall.
13. Smoking Policy
- All Hallows Farmhouse & Snow’s Barn are entirely smoke free. Should we be required to clean the Property due to noncompliance of this clause, All Hallows Farmhouse shall be entitled to use the Cautionary Deposit so as to remedy such breach.
14. Disabilities & Medical Problems
- If You or any member of your member of your party has any medical problem or disability that may affect your booking, please tell us before your confirm your booking and give us full details in writing as early as possible before you travel. We wish to ensure that Snow’s Barn is accessible for everyone but if we reasonably feel unable to meet your requirements OR that the Property cannot meet an individual person’s particular needs, we can refuse or cancel the reservation in your best interest.
15. Extra Amenities
15.1 Any extra amenities offered should be used with great care and user manuals and/or signage should be referred to where available.
15.2 You and every member of your party are responsible for the safety of any young person (12-18) using the amenities.
15.3 All Hallows Farmhouse will provide you with an information pack, the safety rules must be complied with by all persons using such an amenity.
15.4 Should any amenity be closed or removed during your stay, due to You being in breach of any of these Conditions. You will have no right to compensation.
- All Hallows Farmhouse suggests that You obtain adequate travel insurance prior to the Rental Date, for cover during the Rental Period for all matters to include cancellation of the booking for the Property, loss and personal injury and situations outside of anyone’s control, for example but not limited to snow or other extreme weather.
- Should a policy be taken out by You, or any member of your party, All Hallows Farmhouse may request a copy of the same at any time.
- Coronavirus is now a known risk and it is possible for you to insure your holiday against it. This can include the customer or any of the party falling ill, or any of the party having to self-isolate or quarantine or if members of your group need to shield for safety. Organisers such as Trailfinders or Coverwise have such policies or they can be found on comparison sites such as GoCompare.
17. Limitation of Liability
- All Hallows Farmhouse or Lisa Osman trading as Provisio excludes their liability where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or the negligence of employees or agents; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or for breach of your legal rights in relation to the Booking.
- Nevertheless, to the fullest extent permissible by law All Hallows Farmhouse disclaims any and all promises, warranties, conditions or representations relation to:
- The availability on the website or that of an OTA
- Errors contained in any documentation supplied by us, our representatives or an OTA, which may appear on the website or other materials;
- The quality or suitability of the Property
- All Hallows Farmhouse shall not be liable to You or any member of your party for any loss You incur in the event that All Hallows Farmhouse overbooks the Property due to a technical website error or otherwise or if the booking is cancelled. Should All Hallows Farmhouse be deemed to be liable by order of the Court in any respect, such liability will be limited to the amount All Hallows Farmhouse has received by way of reservation booking and shall only be paid once to You.
- Should a suitable insurance policy be obtained pursuant to clause 16 above, You or any member of the party, must first claim for any such loss under that policy, with All Hallows Farmhouse being liable only for the difference (if any) between the amount achieved. If you have made the Booking via an OTA (or if booked through an Agency), then your Agent will be liable.
- You acknowledge that in booking the Property, all personal belongings and vehicles, including the contents of those vehicles, belonging to You and any member of your party, is left at the Property entirely at your and their own risk. All Hallows Farmhouse and Lisa Osman trading as Provisio shall accept no responsibility for any loss, damage or injury to You or your guests and to yours or their personal property during the Rental Period, except for any such loss which has been caused by the negligence of All Hallows Farmhouse.
- Should You wish to make a complaint during the Rental Period, You should notify All Hallows Farmhouse during the stay and as soon as you become aware of the issue so that every attempt can be made by Us, to resolve the issue as soon as possible. If the issue is not resolved during your stay, than the complaint should be followed up in writing as soon as possible and no later than 14 days from the end of the Rental Period to All Hallows Farmhouse. During the stay you can contact email@example.com or 01725 551185 Written complaints should be addressed to Lisa Osman and sent to All Hallows Farmhouse, All Hallows, Wimborne St Giles Dorset BH21 5NJ
- All Hallows Farmhouse will make every reasonable attempt to reach a resolution, which may include a relevant compensatory, however should you not be dissatisfied with our response and do not accept the suggested resolution, All Hallows Farmhouse is under no obligation to offer you anything further.
- If the complaint is not resolved, nothing in this section affects your legal rights.
19. Data & Privacy
- In making a booking, All Hallows Farmhouse will ask you for your personal information such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, personal identification and payment details. This information will be used to contact you with regards to your reservation and also to keep you informed of any future offers, discounts and products that we have available. You can unsubscribe at any time to marketing emails.
- All Hallows Farmhouse will make every endeavour to ensure that any information entrusted to us will remain confidential and is protected under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
20. Force Majure Event
- All Hallows Farmhouse shall not be in breach of these conditions nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations set out in these conditions or otherwise, if such delay or failure results from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control.
- Should a Force Majeure Event happened during the Rental Period, All Hallows Farmhouse will do all that is reasonably practical to provide You with alternative accommodation but we shall not be liable to You for any loss incurred by You (which may include but is not limited to additional travel costs, booked third party suppliers, any contracts agreed by You externally from the property) for events that are outside of our control. Refer to clause 16. Travel Insurance
- If any provision or part provision of these Conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of the Conditions.
- If one party gives notice to the other of the possibility that any provision or part provision of these Conditions are invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the parties shall negotiate in good faith to amend such provision so that, as amended, it is legal valid and enforceable, and to the greatest extent possible, achieves the intended commercial result of the original provision.
22. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
- These Conditions and any disputes or claims arriving out of or in connection with it or its subject matter (including non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by, and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and the parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim.
- Terms and Conditions created on 26 January 2024. For any additional further clarification of these Terms and Conditions please email firstname.lastname@example.org