The Mulberry Room is light and airy and overlooks the walled garden and watercress beds. The decor lends itself to country living with pine furniture and quintessential English accessories. Located on the first floor of the house, this bedroom is available for double occupancy and situated in a private corridor.
The facilities include:
- Queen size, contemporary double bed with deep divan mattress
- Duck feather duvet
- High thread count cotton bedding
- An adjacent bedroom for two additional guests (at an extra charge)
- Private bathroom with separate shower
- Heated towel rail
- Full sized natural toiletries
- Fluffy towels and bathrobes
- Panoramic view of the walled garden and moon gate with watercress beds beyond
- Hairdryer and shoe cleaning facilities
- Dorset Tea and freshly ground coffee making facilities with a selection of herbal infusions and organic hot chocolate
- Freshly baked treats, warm from the AGA
- Flat screen TV
- Laundry service (additional charge)
Relax in a Georgian farmhouse home, located in the historic village of Wimborne St Giles on the edge of Cranborne Chase Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Snuggle up beside the fire in the guest sitting room. Take the time to catch up with a favourite book.
- Explore the gardens or ramble the many bridleways along the Hardy Way
- Book a cookery class in our farmhouse kitchen beside the AGA
All Hallows Farmhouse is also located within easy read of:
- The New Forest and Jurassic Coast
- Only sixteen minutes car journey to the Chalke Valley History Festival
- St Giles House and the historic village of Wimborne St Giles are just a short walk away.
Our latest reviews –
Jane and Barry from Bristol ‘Beautiful house, exemplary B&B.’
Colin and Michele from Dorset
‘From the moment that we were greeted by a big smile at the door of the beautiful ‘All Hallows’, Lisa and Stuart were wonderful hosts. A home of such beauty in such a secluded setting could be cold and unwelcoming, but nothing could be further than the truth here. Tea and homemade from the AGA cake on arrival, a spacious room and bathroom, even a Cafetiere in the bedroom, we were provided with a menu of delicious choices to meet our dietary tastes and settled in for our Anniversary weekend par excellence. A short walk into the heart of Wimborne St.Giles grows the appetite, a watercress farm, Shaftesbury Estate ancient properties, beautifully preserved Almshouses (still inhabited) and of course the church itself. Full of ancient details going back to the thirteenth century including a fourteenth century knight’s tomb of Sir John de Plecy, it was saved from fire in 1908. However, you won’t want to take too long before you return to the homely comfort of All Hallows and we’ll leave the rest of the history for you to find out for yourselves! Comfy bed, luscious curtains, fresh flowers from the garden, wi-fi code provided the facilities just go on and on. We can’t recommend this gem of a place highly enough and wish Lisa and Stuart all the very best. Thank you for making our visit so memorable. We’ll be back and will be recommending you to friends and family that are looking for that extra special escape to the country, at a reasonable and accessible price.’
Oli and Gina from London.
‘We had a wonderful time staying with Lisa at her beautiful home. It was a stunning combination of being made to feel so welcome in a homely environment (being baked a cake and dinner when we got lost and ended up arriving late) whilst also staying in a gorgeous setting with delicious breakfasts worthy of a 5 star hotel! Lisa and her husband are very caring and made the stay special for us. We can’t wait to go back!’