Arrive Friday evening and relax in the guest sitting room with a large pot of Dorset Tea, freshly baked cranberry and orange scones, with homemade mascarpone and marmalade cake.
Enjoy supper in one of the local, award winning pubs or restaurants. Or relax as supper is cooked especially for you at the farmhouse.*
Sleep soundly and wake to an AGA cooked breakfast.
Your private ‘hands on’ cookery class for 2-4 guests will begin at 10am –
- English muffins or batch of breakfast rolls
- Homemade sweet cream butter
- Seville orange marmalade
A light, vegetarian lunch will be included along with refreshments throughout the course. You will also take home a recipe file and some Seville oranges that you will have prepared in the class, in readiness for you to make another batch of marmalade on your return home.
The class will draw to a close at 4pm leaving you plenty of opportunity to explore the garden and enjoy an evening in the local pub or award-winning restaurant.
What is included?
- Arrival afternoon tea for two.
- Farmhouse bed and breakfast (two persons sharing). Arrive Friday from 3.30 pm and depart Sunday by midday.
- Hands on and personalised cookery class for two guests or gather a group of friends (maximum six).
- You will take home – a recipe file, prepared oranges to make your own batch of marmalade and English muffins (please bring a suitable container).