Escape to our pantry and savour the remarkable tastes of single origin chocolates, then relax in our guest sitting room to enjoy a cacao inspired afternoon tea.
This event for a minimum of six guests is held on Thursday afternoons throughout the year.
Arrive at 2 pm and you will be welcomed to the farmhouse with a refreshing infusion of cacao nib tea and chocolate shortbread, warm from the AGA. Then settle down beside the open fire and you will discover…
- A brief history of the origins of chocolate and how it is made. This will include the journey from plantation to production.
- Taste a variety of eight different craft chocolates (along with plenty of extra samples). These will include single estate varieties as well as bean to bar producers that are not readily available from high street stores.
- We will include tasting notes for you to keep as you continue your chocolate exploration.
- A themed afternoon tea to include freshly baked scones with homemade mascarpone topped with chocolate and hazelnut butter, profiteroles, a rich chocolate cake or roulade, chocolate pots and a large pot of tea, coffee or real hot chocolate.
- Decide upon your favourite variety and purchase a bar or two to appreciate at home. Or treat a loved one so that you can share the delights of your new discovery together.
Fine chocolate tutored tastings to include afternoon tea are available to book every Thursday afternoon* for a minimum of six guests and are priced at £75 per person.
Doors open at 1.45 pm and the tasting begins at 2 pm. Afternoon tea is served at 4 pm and the event will draw to a close at 5 pm.
Travelling to All Hallows. Directions will be sent at the time of booking. Due to our rural location, you will need to travel by car. There is free parking at the farmhouse.
We can also offer corporate events and group bookings, please contact us with your requirements and we will be happy to create a personalised package.
*subject to availability