Welcome 2018 with an exclusive gathering of your closest family and friends.
Wake each morning to an AGA cooked breakfast and escape to the countryside for a new year celebration at a slower pace. Wrap up warm and enjoy brisk walks on a frosty morning or step outside to marvel at the stars late at night.
Our New Year package for six adults includes –
Arrive on Saturday 30th December from 2pm. Enjoy a seasonal afternoon tea in the family sitting room.
Let us reserve a table for you at one of the many award-winning local pubs and restaurants.*
New Year’s Eve – Sleep late and enjoy brunch or a breakfast tray in your room. Take a short drive to Salisbury Cathedral or explore the Cranborne Chase Area of Outstanding Beauty. Visit Wimborne St Giles or Cranborne Church for the new year service and return to mulled wine or steaming mugs of hot chocolate.
New Year’s Day – We will serve a delicious brunch of smoked salmon and scrambled eggs then roast lunch will be served at 2.30pm. A buffet style supper of local cheeses and charcuterie will be available in the evening.
Tuesday 2nd January 2018 – Enjoy farmhouse breakfast before you depart.
A three night stay for six guests, with exclusive use of the farmhouse, to include the Orchard Room, Mulberry Room and one additional double bedroom (shared bathroom facilities).
Farmhouse breakfast or brunch each morning, traditional roast lunch to celebrate New Year’s Day, supper and arrival afternoon tea.
Booking terms and conditions –
- The house currently sleeps six guests in three double bedrooms. This exclusive package can be tailored to suit your individual group but is only available as a whole and during the Christmas and New Year period. It is not possible to book the rooms on an individual basis.
- Please contact us for details of the full menus which will be included in the price. Bespoke menus are available but these may incur an additional cost. All meals enjoyed elsewhere and taxi hire is not included.
- We require a non returnable 50% deposit to secure the dates. The remaining balance is payable by BACS no later than seven days before your arrival date.
- We are not licensed but you are welcome to bring your own wines and there is no corkage charge.
- The New Year weekend package is priced at £1200 which is £200 per guest for six persons staying.
Please contact us for availability or more details.
*subject to availability