Farmhouse suppers at All Hallows
Following requests from our bed and breakfast guests we are pleased to cook a supper during your stay.
- Seasonal family meals are usually available to pre-book.
- Depending on the size of your group, we do need 24-48 hours notice please.
- Lunch and supper is served in our dining room beside the wood burning stove and you are welcome to enjoy coffee in the guest sitting room afterwards.
- During the warmer months you are welcome to dine in the garden.
- Please let us have any dietary requirements in advance. Meals are cooked especially for you and as we are a cookery school with rooms rather than a restaurant, we usually prepare the same meal for everyone and then you can help yourself from large pass and share platters which are perfect for group dining. (If you require a more varied menu there will be an additional charge).
Sample dishes from our autumn menu.
Locally produced beef slow cooked in the AGA with shallots and red wine, dauphinoise potatoes and red cabbage followed by pear and almond tart tatin and vanilla sauce.
Free range chicken with lemon and tarragon, roast potatoes, beetroot, carrots and stir fried greens followed by sticky toffee pudding with toffee sauce.
Salmon en croute with salad from the garden and tomato compote followed by lemon posset and ginger biscuits.
Belly of pork with roasted apple and pan juices, mustard mash, root vegetables followed by meringue roulade with autumn raspberries.
Please get in touch for more information or to check availability.