Competitive rates for long stay professional guests available on a weekly basis.
Arrive Sunday evening and depart Friday morning.
- Free parking
- Complimentary Wifi
- Spacious bedroom with private bathroom
- Work space
- Guest sitting room with wood burning stove
- Continental breakfast
- Tea/coffee in your room
- Sunday check-in between 4pm and 8pm
- Friday check-out from 6am
For an additional cost
- Meeting room
- Two course seasonal suppers & packed lunches
- Shirt ironing service and laundry
- Full English AGA cooked breakfast from 7am
Our corporate stays are available in the Mulberry Room and Potager Room. Both bedrooms are light and airy and either overlooks the walled garden and watercress beds or the Victorian farmyard and barns. The decor lends itself to country living with pine furniture and quintessential English accessories. They are located on the first floor of the house and both offer the following –
- Double bed with deep divan mattress
- Duck feather duvet
- High thread count cotton bedding
- An adjacent bedroom for additional guests (at an extra charge)
- Private bathroom with separate shower
- Heated towel rail
- Full sized natural toiletries from Neals Yard
- Fluffy towels and bathrobes
- Dorset Tea and freshly ground coffee making facilities with a selection of herbal infusions and organic hot chocolate
- Freshly baked treats, warm from the AGA
- Flat screen TV
Our latest reviews from regular corporate guests –
‘ I loved the whole experience, especially the meals, an absolute treat. I will be staying again!’ Sarah from Cornwall, corporate client during May until August 2017
‘ All was perfect. Look forward to seeing you again.’ Richard from Birmingham, corporate client during 2016
How to book –
1 Simply check your required dates online or contact us to check availability
2 We will raise a BACS invoice as confirmation of your reservation. Full payment should reach us no later than the Friday before your Sunday arrival in order to take advantage of this business rate.
3 Alternatively we can send you a secure online payment request to settle by business credit card at the time of booking. You will then receive a VAT invoice by return.
Corporate Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast Terms
- Bookings available Sunday – Thursday nights only
- Single occupancy only
- Unless requested otherwise, linen is changed on weekly basis
- Payment is required in full no later than the Friday before your arrival on Sunday
- All reservations are subject to availability and regrettably we are unable to offer refunds if you cancel within seven days of reservation date.