Every day vegan AGA cookery class
This full day course includes delicious week day meals, quick and easy recipes that can be cooked from scratch as well as ideas for stress free entertaining and the importance of a great store cupboard.
Inspired by requests from our friends and guests, this full day, private cookery class for yourself and a friend, has been tailored especially to give offer you tried and tested solutions – without compromise. Whether you wish to organise a gathering for twelve on Saturday evening, a new twist to Sunday lunch or have week night supper on the table in twenty minutes, we have created a failsafe repertoire of cookery skills that can be adjusted to suit the seasons as well as your store cupboard.
During your day we will show you and include a ‘hands on’ cookery experience to maximise the use of your AGA as well as enjoy a delicious and nutritious selection of seasonal, plant based recipes made from scratch.
With tips and tricks to ensure that you can plan ahead for a busy week, but still eat healthily all day long.
Your personal class is available to book at a time to suit you, by prior arrangement:
In the farmhouse kitchen at All Hallows: Thursday, Friday or Saturday.
Full day, plant based AGA cookery day:
- Personalised cookery schedule tailored to suit you and your lifestyle
- A choice of our tried and tested, wheat or brown rice sourdough starter and favourite baking recipes
- One to one (or one to two) tuition
- All ingredients for your class
- Unlimited refreshments
- Light vegetarian lunch
- Recipe file containing all the methods practised during the day as well as useful tips and tricks, including a list of our favourite suppliers
- The opportunity to contact us by email for further cookery advice
- A basket or box full of AGA baked treats prepared in your class for you to take home
Please arrive at 9.30 am and the day will draw to a close at 4.30 pm
Joanna and Bruce from Bath ‘What a terrific day! We learnt such a lot and feel much more confident about the AGA we are about to acquire.‘
Kim and Sheena from Andover and Great Missenden ‘Thank you for such a wonderful weekend, we have learnt an enormous amount. What a beautiful place to learn to cook! Thank you.’
Susannah and Virginia from Dorset and London ‘We LOVED the day in your kitchen as you may have gathered!’