Exclusive two night (or more) stay available for two guests.
All Hallows Farmhouse is now available for bed and breakfast. Please get in touch with your preferred dates to make a reservation.
- Complimentary Dorset cream tea on arrival
- Local cheese and charcuterie platter available to book for the arrival night*
- An exclusive stay in the farmhouse accommodation during your visit
- Super-king contemporary double bed with deep divan mattress
- Duck feather duvet
- High thread count cotton bedding
- Adjoining sitting room with television and digital radio
- Ensuite bathroom with separate shower
- Heated towel rail
- Natural toiletries
- Fluffy towels and bathrobes
- View of the gardens and front aspect
- Dorset Tea and freshly ground coffee making facilities with a selection of herbal infusions and organic hot chocolate
- Freshly baked treats, warm from the AGA
We encourage you to relax in our Georgian farmhouse home, located in the historic village of Wimborne St Giles on the edge of Cranborne Chase, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
Relax beside the fire in the guest sitting room.
Take the time to read your favourite books or watch television
Explore the gardens or ramble the many bridleways along the Hardy Way
Book a cookery class in our farmhouse kitchen beside the AGA
All Hallows Farmhouse is also located within easy reach of:
- Salisbury Cathedral, The New Forest and the Jurassic Coast
- Only sixteen minutes car journey to the Chalke Valley History Festival
- St Giles House and the historic village of Wimborne St Giles
We request a 50% deposit to secure the arrival date of your choice. In the event of a further lockdown or localised Covid spike which forces us to temporarily close, your deposit can be transferred to a gift voucher which will be valid for a further six months from the date of transfer. This can be redeemed for an online class, video tutorial or tuition to the value of your deposit. Alternatively please take a peek at the products in our new homeware store which will be launched in the autumn.
Payment by BACS is our preferred method, however it is also possible to book online using Paypal or credit/debit card.
*Local cheese and charcuterie platters are available to pre-order up to three days before your arrival date at a cost of £30 for two people sharing.
The remaining 50 % payment is due by contactless payment by check-in.
You may cancel your booking up to 48 hours before the arrival date or scheduled class, after this time the deposit is forfeited.
We will no longer take cash inside the farmhouse. When you book you will be asked to pay your deposit over the phone or online.
We will not be offering any discounts or special rates and offers for the time being.
These booking terms supersede all previous terms.
Keeping everyone safe – our Covid_19 policy
Your arrival and entry to the farmhouse
We are now appointment only. It is not possible to walk into the farmhouse or garden without an appointment. To maintain our social distancing ratios, we will be leading our guests into the kitchen class or accommodation personally.
Cookery class guests: Lisa will greet you at the front door of the farmhouse at the time of your pre-arranged arrival.
Bed and breakfast guests: A member of our team will be anticipating residential guests at their pre-arranged arrival time. Please contact us if you are running late.
Please do not arrive early as this may impede other guests’ appointments or online class.
Please do not arrive late as we are operating with reduced staffing levels and there may not be someone available to welcome you, if you arrive much later than previously arranged.
If your visit is to the farmhouse is for accommodation only, during your time with us, we cannot welcome any of your other friends or guests who may also be staying locally at the same time.
Your health and well being Do not visit the farmhouse or cookery school if you have a fever, cough, loss of taste or smell. Please contact us immediately if you are suffering any of these symptoms and are due to visit.
We love welcoming everyone to the farmhouse and endeavour to operate a relaxed, inspiring, inclusive as well as diverse environment. However any guest(s) who are rude, aggressive or violent to any member of our valued team will be asked to leave immediately and may forfeit the remainder of their group cookery class or stay.
Do not come to the farmhouse if you have had a positive test for Covid 19 within the last 14 days.
Do not come to the farmhouse if you have travelled outside of the UK within the last 14 days.
Track and trace requirements
We are required to record the following information prior to your stay:
Names of each visitor to the farmhouse.
Contact phone number of lead visitor
Date and time of arrival
Date and time of departure
Name of assigned staff member who will be assisting guests during their stay or visit.
These records will be held for twenty one days and managed under GDPR regulations.
Exclusive bed and breakfast offering To keep everyone safe and working with a limited number of staff, we have implemented the following measures:
- The farmhouse guest accommodation is only available for one booking at a time. This means that during your stay the guest sitting room and breakfast room is also available for your sole use and there will be no cross over with other guests.
- Arrival is strictly between 3 pm and 7 pm at a pre-arranged time. Please let us know your anticipated arrival time when you book? We are unable to leave a key out for a later arrival. However it may be possible to offer an earlier check-in by prior arrangement.
- Complimentary cream tea will be set out for you in the sitting room or upper lawn of the garden when you arrive. Please let us know your dietary requirements at the time of arrival.
- On the arrival evening of your stay, a platter of local cheese and charcuterie is available to pre-order at an additional cost of £30 for two persons. You are welcome to bring your own wine.
- Full English breakfast or a seasonal alternative will be served on a tray delivered outside of your room at a pre-arranged time each morning. Please leave the contents of your tray outside of the door when you have finished.
- During a two or three night stay we no longer offer room service however there will be cleansing facilities available in your room, should you wish to use them. For longer stays we will chat through the cleaning and laundry procedure to keep everyone safe and at ease.
- A tray of everything you will need to make tea and coffee as well as a jar of homemade biscuits will be left in your private sitting room. Fresh milk will be left outside the door of your room each morning and by request.
- Please do not access the farmhouse kitchen at any time. If you require assistance during your stay there is usually a member of our household available to help. Alternatively send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org