No doubt you love food and travel but also yearn for an escape to enjoy a quieter pace of rural life. We are located in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in the Cranborne Chase. Happily situated in Dorset on the Hampshire and Wiltshire borders.
We can provide a tailor-made cookery holiday or short break for up to six guests, staying here at All Hallows Farmhouse. Together, we will visit the local farmer’s market, award-winning butcher and greengrocer. Then returning to the kitchen, we will cook traditional Dorset dishes beside the AGA. These will be served on large platters for you to enjoy around the farmhouse table.
As well as cooking and eating together at All Hallows, we can recommend great places to dine locally and introduce you to award-winning chefs and cooks.
How your stay works:
- Get in touch and tell us a little (or a lot) about yourselves as well as outlining the preferred dates of your trip.
- We will email an outline of suggestions of how we can help and confirm availability.
- We can also arrange for a private driver to take care of your airport transfers.
- Once we know that we are working along the right lines and you like the ideas we have presented. We will create a full proposal for you to consider.
- When you are completely happy, let us know that you would like to go ahead with a booking. We will then request a 50% deposit to secure the dates, classes and visits that you have chosen.
- We will keep in touch and be on hand to answer any questions you may have before you travel.
- A month before your Dorset Cookery Holiday we will get in touch to check the final details. The balance will also be payable at this time.
- Your driver (if required) will collect you from the airport and we will be waiting to welcome you to our Dorset home for a stay filled with laughter and creativity.
Learn, cook, eat and stay in our Dorset cookery school with rooms with Lisa Osman
Recent testimonials –
Ingrid and Burt from Whistler, British Columbia, Canada
‘We will stay in touch and thank you again for a wonderful experience.’
Maria from Norway
‘I can’t remember the last time I felt so well looked after, and it was worth every penny and every minute of travel.’
Visits to the local bakers, brewers and cheesemaker can also be arranged. Depending on the time of year, we can pick wild garlic, gather Dorset blueberries or forage from the hedgerows. Take time to include a tour of World Heritage sites such as Stonehenge or the Jurassic Coast. Or we can book a fishing trip from Poole Harbour and arrange a visit to a local vineyard to include a wine tasting.